- Case Management
- Medication Management
Therapy may be provided at the following locations:
- COMMERCIAL INSURANCE: ANTHEM, AETNA, HUMANA, CIGNA, TRICARE, UNTIED (OPTUM), BEACON HEALTH OPTIONS, CARESOURCE EXCHANGE
- KENTUCKY MEDICAID MCOs: ANTHEM, PASSPORT, CARESOURCE, WELLCARE, AETNA
- INDIVIDUAL: KY Medicaid
- PRIVATE PAY RATES: Available by request (Sliding Scale Offered)
Benefits of Being a Private Pay Client
- Flexibility to choose the therapist of your choice. You are not limited to the insurance panel of your choice.
- Private Pay therapists do not have to diagnose in order to provide therapy services. This allows private pay therapists to work with you on any presenting issue. Most health insurance companies require a client to be diagnosed within the first session in order to receive treatment. This diagnosis also becomes part of a clients permanent record. Unfortunately, at times this also means insurance will only cover issues relating to the specific diagnosis. However, with private pay therapists, client treatment is driven by the client.
- No restrictions on number of sessions.
- Therapist freedom and flexibility to think outside of the box and engage in therapy options that may not be approved by the insurance companies.
- Therapy records will be kept confidential unless otherwise requested by the client only. When utilizing insurance, all session and diagnosis documentation must be provided to your insurance company to approve treatment.
- Insurance companies often utilize health information to increase insurance rates , as well as prevent one from obtaining insurance or disability insurance. It could also prevent one from obtaining private health insurance should one decide to become self employed in the future.